Disclaimer: This EFT oriented website is provided as a public courtesy to help expand the use of EFT in the world. While Gary Craig and emofree.com encourage such efforts, they cannot evaluate or endorse every site. Thus this website represents the good faith ideas of its founders but not necessarily those of Gary Craig and www.emofree.com While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. Please consult qualified health practitioners regarding your use of EFT.
What you can expect from me.
I, Sarah Rushton, promise that:
- I will give you, or your animal, 100% of my experience, skill and knowledge in order to help improve or alleviate your, or their, problem.
- I will treat your, or your animal’s, issue in the gentlest and swiftest way I possibly can.
- If you, or your animal, have really not experienced any change whatsoever during your first treatment session. You can request for your treatment fee to be refunded in full, up to 14 days after the first session.
- Whatever information you choose to disclose to me within your questionnaire and treatment session(s), will remain completely confidential; unless, in highly exceptional and unusual circumstances, where I have reason to believe that you pose a real threat of serious harm either to yourself or others. In such cases, I withhold the right to widen confidentiality.
- In exceptional circumstances, should I have to cancel your session, you will have the choice of a full refund of any fees paid, or an alternative appointment, whichever is more convenient for you.
What I expect from you.
I would expect that you:
- When requiring me to treat your animal, that you obtain veterinary permission, and are prepared to sign a declaration to that effect.
- In arranging an appointment with me, you are doing so of your own free will, and have not been coerced or forced in any way, either by your peers, family members, or as the subject of a court order recommendation.
- Agree to be on time for our appointment(s).
- Agree to attend your appointment(s) without being under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol.
- Agree to either pay your fee in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- Agree to give me as much notice as possible should you need to cancel.
- Agree that missing an appointment, without any prior notice, will be charged at 50% of the cost of the booked session.
- Agree to take full responsibility for your own health and well being, and understand that you should seek medical advice from your doctor, if you have a serious illness or disease.
- Agree to be as specific as you possibly can when completing your questionnaire, to enable your session to be as truly transformational and enjoyable as possible.